Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Thing #9



Way too much fun!!! I loved this Comic strip image generator, I picked the cartoon from a large selection, I could have added my own image to create this comic but I really liked this guy! I then added the text and here you go! The students could really create some fun, purposeful, and educational comic's. The possibilities are endless. I loved this tool, SO easy and FUN!






This was fun using ImageChef, lots of frames to upload pictures to and you can add text. Really easy, fun, and adaptable for classroom use. No more poster projects! Save trees and computer ink! These projects can be sent to a class blog or sent as an email attachment, easy for the teacher to grade!








1 comment:

LifeIsGood Clantonism said...

ImageChef was a good place for me. I agree with you and your horse - I love being outside. This computer stuff does cut into outside playtime, but it is almost over and then - I need to quote Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., "Free at Last, Free at Last, Free at Last - Thank God Almighty I am Free at Last!"