Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Thing #8


How about this? I used the Warholizer Flickr mashup. These mashup's and tools can be a fun project idea or a great way to begin a new unit of instruction. I love the idea of photo sharing and the fact that student's can get appropriate photo's that are public domain and free without copyright infringements. I had some difficulty with trying to make some of the mashup's work and it took a lot of time for the projects that I did create to load and compose (I could fold a load of laundry - great part of taking an online course right!) I wonder how this would really work in a classroom of 30? I do believe it would be worth a try! I also liked the fact that this is a free tool and you could print this off onto canvas paper. I saw programs costing you anywhere from $65 - 80.00 per print.

No comments: