Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Thing #21

I am not happy with Animoto at all. I had major problems with my photo's uploading, the music uploading and then the video to load - I means hours!!! My computer is running well and has a good signal I just think it has a mind of its own! I have used other digitial formatting programs and none were ever this challenging. You have to have at least 10 photo's before you can move forward, it took forever for the music genre choices to finally appear and then when they did and I selected my music it took another hour to save????

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Something definitely seems wrong with that. it should not have taken so long. Were you uploading pics from your desktop or Flickr?

AChavez said...

I agree with you that Animoto definitely took forever. In the end I really like what I saw though. I uploaded photos from my desktop also. I have a brand new desktop computer and high speed internet, so now I know it was not only me having trouble.