Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Summary

I am happy to have had this opportunity to complete an awesome online Web 2.0 course! Even though I may work in the technology department I do not know or even pretend to know all this course provided. I was encouraged to push buttons, try new things and deal with challenges and obstacles that computers provide :) Overall, I think that if every teacher took this course their eyes would be open to really understanding the idea behind teachnology integration and the uses for all areas and subjects. I hope that some time soon in the near future, teachers have the tools and skills to provide the necessary training for our students and equip them for the real world of work. Thank you both for a well designed course and one that I will be utilizing daily, with 300 -500 online tools I am looking forward to the next 23 Things:)

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I enjoyed your comments and I agree with you about being in the position we are in. I know I have so much to learn and have learned many things this summer from our group of thingsters!
Congrats on finishing! You did great
1