Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Thing #13

The thing I liked most about ZOHO is the fact that I can email my document to a friend or my students could email it to me or to each other for editing and for ideas. It is truly a working document. So often times teachers assign group work to be done outside of class and the students do not have the means to meet, transportation, parent's schedules, etc...but with ZOHO and an email address the possibilities are endless!

(I created a sample typed in ZOHO using links, and charts).

The embedded codedid not work I got an error message every time. I did figure out how to email, share, and publish, my logins just didn't work. With so many different requirements for logins on the 23 Things, I have had to change the login and passwords so much it is hard to keep up with them all.

No comments: