Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Thing #22

I liked the Podcastdirectory.com the most, it gave me a alpha listing that was easy to follow, I clicked on several comedy podcast, after my trauma with the Animoto I needed a laugh, but nothing was really funny! I was taken to http://www.mediafly.com/ and was able to find several really good podcast, however none in the comedy area. I guess I lost my sense of humor today. I listened to several Zig Zigler podcast, one in particular was "Don't give up... humm.

I added these Zig Zigler podcast to my Bloglines and iGoogle page.

Podcastalley.com did not have anything that I was interested in and it didn't seem easy to locate the podcast that I would want to check out, matter of fact, there were some really unnecessary podcast - most of them were people that enjoy hearing themselves talk out loud and assume someone cares to listen :)

Many of the Elementary Technology Facilitators introduced podcasting to the teachers this year and it was an exciting buzz around the campuses and for the students. I am still trying to imagine all of the application pieces that this could provide for the secondary campuses. It wasn't until May that we actually had a server in our district that the podcast could be posted to and support. Sometimes technology moves at a faster pace than the equipment.

I will need to search more in depth for those podcast that I want to subscribe to on a regulary basis, with my varied interest and attention span one or two podcast would probably be a disservice to the podcast world.

No comments: